Monday, December 19, 2005

Confusion?

A mild case of Disorientation has set in. Nothing serious, almost funny actually. It doesn't feel like Monday, mainly because I had to get up this morning! I'm moments from heading out the door to the theatre. I'm making up Christmas Sunday Daywork today, and we have a show tonight. My mind keeps asking me why we are going in so Early... "The house is clean(er) wouldn't it be better to lay in bed with the kitties and pig out later on the best Mac N Cheese I ever made in my life?" Well yes it would be, but YOU tell that to Uncle MasterCard and Grannie Rent.

I think the rest of the week will be just fine. I haven't been counting shows like some people, I've been taking them one at a time. I'm eager to get through this run over with, we have 2 days off at the top of the year. Yes, TWO WHOLE days in a row. It will be nice to have a day to recover (both from the show and New Years). I'm keeping focused on the light at the end of the year.

Like all NYC'ers, i'm keeping an eye on the transit strike. My view is a little more amused than most everyone elses. I don't have to commute on a train. I walk. The bus drivers in Queens walked out today, and the rest of NYC could very well follow this evening. "Auntie" is staying over tonight, the girls are thrilled, as am I.

Well, it appears I'm going to be late for work if I don't get off my rear and walk out the door now.

Love and Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home