Monday, December 12, 2005

Last Day Off (for a while)

Short entry for you all today. It's the last day off for me until Christmas Day. I have lots of things on the 'list' to achieve today, and if I get 1/3 of them done I'll feel accomplished.

I'm feeling much better. Yesterday and today flowed smoothly. I've gotten most of the housework done which always make me feel less cluttered on the inside as well. I'm about to leave the house for the errands of today, starting with a visit to the Doctor. Yes, it's planned. Follow-up. Nothing major! (Grins)! After that I'm meeting a friend for some catch-up time. I am also going to attempt to get a few more christmas things done, but I'm not making any promises. Today is going to be very low-key and relaxing as possible. My stress level will remain low as I will accept no other alternative, period.

Here's a few more shots from San Fran to enjoy. I'll be posting an entire album once I select a good free photo posting website. Anyone have any recomendations?















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home