Monday, December 05, 2005

Miss Me

Hello everyone. I'm safely back from holiday. I wrote in the journal while I was away and will hopefully spend tomorrow getting a really good Vacation article out.

Sigh. San Fran is positively beautiful. The people are so pleasant and the scenery is stunning. Plus I got to see the house they feature in Charmed. hehehe I got to see a few friends I haven't seen in years as well. All in all, it was positively delightful.

D: Thanks for taking care of the girls in my absence. They were thrilled to see you and have already informed me that I am to sleep on the couch tonight WITH them as MY punishment for leaving them for a week. (Like they didn't have the best person in the world looking out for them while I was away!)

Off work on the numerous photo's I took and then to catch up on a missed week of The Amazing Race.

Love and Light

1 Comments:

Blogger David Bell said...

welcome home party boy!
now get your ass back to that laundry machine!

December 08, 2005 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home