Thursday, January 12, 2006

Spend It Like You Have It

Give me an afternoon off and a decent nights sleep. Now clear the sidewalks and the aisles. Now picture me in the Virgin Megastore (without a release party this time), chomping at the bit.
Of course I only stopped in to see if I could get the Savage Garden Best O CD. I did in fact get the last copy in the store. Thank YOU. I also wandered out with a bunch of other things as well. All things I've been wanting for a while. Like the first season of Stargate: Atlantis on DVD. I'm set on music and TV viewing for a, urghm, WHILE. hehehe I'm viewing it as taking advantage of the delightful warm weather we are having, laying in supplies for the next snowstorm/impending blizzard. It's coming at some point!

I'm trapped at home tomorrow afternoon waiting for UPS to deliver goods. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they actually ring the bell and DELIVER. UPS is a Pain In The @ss here in NYC. And it wasn't anything I could have delivered to the theatre. If they do make it, I'll be putting together the new TV stand on Monday, right before the BIG box get's delivered.

LOL Hang on, I'm having a great NEW YORK Moment. The curtains are drawn back for some sunshine. Gazing out the window I now see a HERD of dragqueens in subtle daywear. But drag queens, none-the-less. I can spot a bad wig from 3 blocks (with my glasses on). I believe they were lunching at eatery across the street. They are now stopping traffic on the Ave. Have you ever seen a group of drag queens hailing cabs. I'm not kidding, there are like 20 of them.
Only in New York...

Well, it appears today is going to amuse me. Excellent!!!

I need to buckle down and get the resume overhauled. Time for a new one. You would think at this point I could just cut and paste what I need. But I think it's time for a whole new look. I have enough broadway credits now for a different format. And I have to get my design resume functioning and presentable again.

I'm also awaiting a box from Omaha. I'm starting to put together a design website. Of course, most of my design pictures are still in Nebraska. This is a long term goal, but I have started designing the site. I hope to get it up and running during the winter months where I don't feel like leaving the house.

Happy Opening to my friend SCOTT, who is opening one of his shows this evening, starring Nick, a guy from my hometown.

Best Wishes to D. I hope you feel much better soon doll!! Was great seeing you at the show yesterday.

Love and Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home