Wednesday, January 09, 2008

May Days in January

It was almost 70 degrees here yesterday, all day, and upper 50's into and through the night. Don't get me wrong, it was delightful. The windows were open at home, a nice airing out took place. It's hard to believe it's January!!

Of course, it was FRIDGED cold for 2 days just last week, requiring the heavy winter coats, gloves, and hats. The kind of cold that makes one jump on the internet and start pricing flights to Florida. Yes, of course, I'm looking at flights to florida, but first I'm still waiting on Darren to publish his US concert dates, cause I'm not going to florida until I know where Darren is going to be in March!!

I'm finally cabled in the bedroom!!! YAH! HD!! Finally got my hd dvr, and so I got a really cool episode of The Universe (history channel) to watch when I got home last night....

All is going well on the homefront. Getting settled in nicely, and it feels like home. Happy, but would be happier spending a bit more time at home. Come March I'm going to be more than ready for a holiday.

Work continues. This week is going to be agreat week. 2 of my favorite people return to performing in the show this week. One has been out on medical leave since September, the other has only been out a week and a 1/2. Always good to have my favorites back and onstage again.

Time to start the day. Love and Light to you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home