Sunday, August 17, 2008

That was one long day

Today was a very long day friends. My teeth were on edge most of the afternoon because of a certain local crew person. Wacked goes beyond saying. After being asked not to wear open toed shoes for the show tonight (cause she did yesterday), she showed up in a short skirt. A) she's too old to be wearing something that short. B) we are working under a deck, and therefore a short skirt hinders mobility AND it just isn't prudent for what she KNEW the job to be.

She kept asking (ignorant) questions all day long and was a slug to boot. Although I will give her credit, she DID step up and actually do the show tonight, even if I did have to point out clothes laying on the ground a few times.

There was actually drama backstage tonight too... right before the 6 numbers with 4 costume changes, one of the dancers went down. We finished the show without him and I'm really really concerned about him. I honestly hope he is ok. The medic person who travels with us was on the scene almost immediately and he and HerSelfs' bouncers got him out from under the deck and back to the dressing room. Say a prayer for the boy if you will....

I'm on holiday and I'm going to celebrate by going to bed before 3am. I have lots of options of things to do tomorrow and I want to be well rested for my adventures.

Love and Light to you all.... I'm free until Tuesday!!!! A real 'weekend' if you will!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes for your dancer's speedy recovery.

Local crews can really bite sometimes, can't they?

Enjoy your days off. Wish I was there.

August 17, 2008 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home