Monday, October 13, 2008

Sacramento, CA

I hath arrived in California. Ahhhhh, Palm Trees. I love palm tree's. We have the rest of the day to ourselves before we kick this tour into high gear tomorrow.

Yes, many of you have emailed, asking why i quit blogging while i was at home. Well.... how interesting is me talking about sleeping (yes, I was actually doing it). I had dinner with many of you, or as many of you as I could schedule.

Now we are back on it... and away we go. I'm meeting my boss for dinner (although I have yet to determine when she arrives. She is not here yet, and my stomach is rumbling like an ancient Egyptian chariot race.

We are in a SWANKY hotel. nice without being pretentious. Of course, it helped that I arrived with my dancers (who have an incredible tour bus, we are being robbed).

One of the airport security guards came up to me while I was sucking down a fag (cig, you filthy minded bastards) as soon as i finally escaped from the frontier flights i put up with today. "You missed your bus!" he said to me. It was then I realized that i was wearing my tour jacket and so of course, he knew. We chatted for a little bit, while i had my eye on the luggage carousel. I explained that there were many buses, and thanked him for looking out for me, as I was shrugging off my jacket and taking in the palm trees.

Now i'm off to find a cup of coffee (which i am making in my own room, cause i can) and wander over to the beautiful capital park that is right across the street from my current digs. Tomorrow we begin; again.

Love and Light to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home