Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Alrighty then

It's going to be one of THOSE days today. I've made 3, no 4, trips to the laundrymat in the attempt to pick up my Laundry. The attendant has been on break all morning, and this isn't the first time this has happened. I will no longer be dropping off here (even though it is a scant block from the house). From now on, I'll be hiking to the other one. But I'm irritated. I really wanted to pack this morning.

Anyhow... moving forward:

I went to pick up the pet food for the girrls... Guess what?! They are also closed. If it's 10am opening, and it's now 10:30? grrrrrrrr

So with a big old Fuc& it, I'm heading into the city. I can buy kitten food there and drag it home this evening. I also have to stop and pick up my Rx's, so its actually on the way.

There is a total lunar eclipse this evening, perhaps this is what is pulling me in the opposite direction of what I intend to get done today.

So now, after getting up at 7am this morning, in order to be 'Productive," I'm about to leave the house, cranky, and with nothing on my List done.

Since the news has already leaked, I'll go ahead and post it here (cause I'm in that kind of mood):

I have given my notice at the show. My last show will be April 13th. I'm cutting the cord. I am moving forward with my Life. I'm entertaining other job offers and careers. I have work lined up through June, and then I'm going to Italia. I am going to miss a few people at the show, but not the show itself. Its been three very long years, and I'm glad I finally found the balls to quit.

That is all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home