Thursday, February 21, 2008

On the Verge of Something Wonderful: Part II

I got by, with a little help from my friends...

Yesterday sucked a$$. Well, it sucked until I got to work, in a fit, and realized I wasn't going to have it anymore. Popped a zanny and it was all better, or at least I wasn't raging any longer.

My roommate (bless her heart) picked up my laundry on her dinner break. Another friend offered, but didn't have to as E. and already taken care of it. Many blessing on the both of them.

Even the pet store in NYC didn't have the kitten food. Yah, really...

And the insurance company has once again changed our health plan. I argued and argued with the Pharmacy, and didn't win. Thank you oxford for increasing the cost of my Rx's co-pay. I don't know how I can copay that bottle of skin stuff for $20 for the last 2 years, only to have to pay $50 for it now.

Again, the zanny came in handy and I made it through the first show without any rage, took a delicious nap between shows and then drug (No pun intended) my ass through the 2nd one.

Note to self: Do not attempt international travel without a day off first to manage things.

It's all good now. But I must get packing. I got my hair done last night when I got home (new product, and BOY is it purple!!! hehehe. But it's time to unpack the laundry and toss a few things into the new suitcase and pull it all together (the next 5 days) before I leave the house. I am spending the night in the city as it is easier to get to Newark from NYC.

Tickets, Money, Passport!!!!

I shall miss you all, but I go forth on yet another Darren Pilgrimage. His last concert of 2008 before he goes on Hiatus. (May he sing forever).

I'm actually in a much better place today, and will continue to be so. I have finally reached the moment of traveling. Very little WORK is going to be happening for the next month. My last day at the ballet (for now) is today. I will only be doing broadway when I return (for a whopping 6 shows before I then turn tail and run to sunny, warm Florida for a week).

We have finally reached the point where I will reap a few rewards for working my ass off for the last 4 months. A little Imp Time, and I'm going to spend it doing things that I want to do!!!!

Love and light to you all!

xoxoxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home