Friday, February 22, 2008

snowing

Here we are. just after 4am, I haven't been to bed yet, cause I've already put myself on london time, and let's face it, I'm going to sleep on the plane.

I randomly looked out the window here in midtown, to see piles of snow. I'm glad I'm leaving early. So far everything is on time and uncancelled.

Do I need to repeat how much I want to get on that plane. It is the symbol of many things. My hard earned holiday, after months of working nonstop. My freedom, being able to jaunt off to London on a whim(?). But most importantly, a chance to sit down and sleep!!!

it's been a wild morning. I couldn't quite fall asleep after the show tonight, and I didn't go out and booze it up. I sat on the couch and read my book. Now I've started the 2nd book, and decided to do a quick check of my plane to make sure I'm still going!! hehehe

Love and Light to you all. More to follow upon my return from England.... where once again, I'm seeing the last stop on a darren tour!!!

La Dolce Vita!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home