Monday, March 03, 2008

What in the hell

Delta connection partners: There is a reason why you are close to bankrupt.

What a travel day I had. it was a comedy of errors from the very beginning.

Let's just say that I finally made it to Sarasota. I made it. The first plane, direct flight didn't go off as planned. We were on the plane, away from the gate, and then back to the gate and deboarding an hour later.

Then we were waiting in line, being rerouted. kiss the direct flight goodbye, you are now flying through Ohio to Florida.

Both planes were delayed (thankfully the connection was delayed or I wouldn't have made it), and so I arrived again, after midnight. Only to discover that no one on the flight was getting luggage, as they couldn't get the door open, and there was no maintaince people on duty at this time of night. So they will be dropping off my suitcase at the opera house in the morning.

Does anyone remember a time when Delta was a good airline?

It doesn't matter really.... I have blossemed like an exotic nightflower. Just a dab of humidity, and seeing the palm trees started the release of the last few months. I'm in FLORIDA, it's warm, and I have nothing but social (and anti social) events to keep me busy this week.

I have a connection with Sarasota (like I have with new orleans). I just feel at peace whenever I am here. Even if I am working. Luckily I have the important paperwork with me for the opera tech this week, as I wonder where my new shiny suitcase is.... I failed to ask if they actually GOT it on the plane or not...

Just wanted to check in and let you know that I made it here.

New stories to tell later, perhaps upon return....

Love and Light to you all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great time, and I hope the trip back is better than the trip there.

March 03, 2008 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home