Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Toasted

Greetings again friends. Day 2 was a rest day!!! I slept in till 9:30 and then just enjoyed coffee on the screened in front porch/balcony as i watched a good ole thunderstorm blow in front the gulf.

I spent a bit too long on the beach on monday. I did end up a bit sunburned. I just didn't realize it till the morning, when I the water hit my back... YOW!!!! hehehe

So I took it easy yesterday and just relaxed. i wandered into the opera house and saw the peeps that I didn't see on Monday.

Then I came back to the apartment and watched the rain and read my book. Just chillin and kickin back.

Had a great dinner at the chinese bucket, erhm, buffet. Fat as a cow. We then stopped for some booze... I found that one precious bottle of wine that I so enjoy, Ruffino's Il Ducale, The 2003 vintage is delicious. I think i'm going to have to find my way to them when i am in Toscana this summer. hehehe

Went to bed early as I had to get up this morning and take a friend to a drs appointment. So was up at 7am this morning. All good though!!! It's a breezy 70 degrees today and I plan to wander downtown for a bit, grab a bite of lunch on the fly, and then get ready for my dinner party this evening.

the decompression continues....

Love and light to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home